The Town of Troy New Hampshire

Heart of the Monadnock Region

Animal Control

Animal control is handled by the Police Department.

To report a stray dog or cat, please call Cheshire County Dispatch at 355-2000.  They will dispatch an on-duty officer to assist you.

Please DO NOT take strays to the Humane Society without notifying the Police Department.